Zaadzing

Hi all,

For the past week, I've been playing around at Zaadz

It is a community of people who want to bring about positive change in the world. The discussion groups are really interesting and evoke a lot of thought. I guess you could say I am looking for ideas for my next story here :)

The community grows like orkut. Either existing members invite new people or you have to fill up a small application form that asks you questions like "how would you like to bring positive change in the world" and submit it. You then get an invitation from the CEO of the site itself :).

I feel it does a better job of networking than Orkut. Ping me if anybody wants an invite. :)

2 comments:

Hemanth said...

Hey Matthew,
Thanks a lot for your clarifications :)

Anonymous said...

Yo hemanth!
Looking forward to round two:)
I guess this is going to be educational for me(provdied u do your home work... or fail to do it..;)...
What am i saying? Sometimes even i dont understand...
I dont want to change the world.. i only want to change myself if required.